Spaghetti Squash + Laughing Cow Wedge + Salt and Pepper = Mouthgasm.
3 months ago · 1 note
Back in the Game!
I’m recording my food intake, I went to yoga this morning, and I actually ran tonight. I’m going to do this, and I’m going to do it for good. No more body hatred, no more bad habits, no more unhealthiness.
I’m going to be happy. I can do this.
3 months ago · 1 note
Lies fitblr has told me and how to combat them:
- Don't keep junk food in the house and you won't be tempted to eat it: Don't keep junk food in the house and you'll end up taking out the entire jar of nut butter with a spatula since it's the only thing around.
- Binging is because of lack of self-control: Binging is because of unresolved emotional tensions or not allowing yourself to eat what you really want, when you really want it.
- Have a cheat meal once in a while to cut down cravings: Don't put any foods off limits and they'll stop being so special.
- Don't add sugar to anything because processed sugar is BAD: If adding a spoonful of sugar to your cocoa powdered oatmeal will satisfy your chocolate craving, don't pretend that unsweetened chocolate will satisfy you.
- White flour is BAD, whole grains are GOOD: Food is not inherently good or bad. Food is neutral.
- When you feel a craving coming on, it's because you're lacking x nutrient, so eat this food: When you feel a craving for chocolate coming on, eat half a chocolate bar instead of greek yogurt, a big bowl of fruit, three pieces of ezekiel bread, a cup of nuts, and three chocolate bars anyway.
- Scrolling through pages of fitness models will motivate you to get in shape: Scrolling through pages of fitness models will cause feelings of inadequacy and self-disrespect.
- Lack of discipline and self-control are responsible for fitness failures: Depriving yourself of what you really want and getting burned out on exercise are responsible for fitness failures.
- You can look like this fit person if you stay on track: You will look like what healthy you is supposed to look like when you do exercise that makes you happy and eat foods that make your body AND mind feel good!
- Friend: My boyfriend looks best in skinny jeans
- Another friend: My boyfriend looks best in shorts
- Me: My boyfriend looks best in 1080p HD on YouTube
- Get my ass back in the game. Actually, my whole body, not just my ass.
- Work out 5 days/week
- Bring lunch from home 4 days/week
- DRINK MORE G.D. WATER
- Cut back on my intake of junk food
- Eat less bread at work
- Set a budget and do not exceed it!
- Run a 5K by the end of the month
- Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier
6 months ago · 0 notes
Things I enjoy:
Being hungry and knowing that it’s a hunger earned from a kick-ass workout earlier in the day. And that it’s a hunger than can be fully satisfied without setting me back in my goals.